2022 New Year Sale Pre-Order MasterCook 2022 Pro Business Use License
This product is a license for business use. Requires Windows 8 or newer and an internet connection. SALE ENDS 1/31/2022
Note: If you have an existing subscription, this will extend it.
This product is a combination of the Windows product and a one-year subscription to MasterCook.com.
THE DOWNLOAD PRODUCT IS NON-RETURNABLE AND NON-REFUNDABLE
If you purchase this as a gift, allow 24 hours to receive your gift certificate in a separate email.
IMPORTANT: After purchasing, you will receive an email confirmation order with a download link. The download link is for MasterCook 2020 at this time. When the new MasterCook 2022 product is released in February, its download will be available then.
- New Windows product planned to release on Friday, February 25, 2022.
- Enjoy a complimentary copy of MasterCook 2020 until the new version is released. (Link included in email receipt and in your online Downloadable Products account page.)
- Start using your MasterCook.com subscription now with the MasterCook mobile apps available in the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store.
- When MasterCook 2022 is ready for release, you will receive an email notification from us with instructions on how to get the download for the MasterCook 2022 Windows product.
NEW FEATURES TO MASTERCOOK 2022 FOR WINDOWS:
- Tested on Windows 11
- New video player - previous versions of MasterCook only supported .avi and .mov files from the 1990s.
- Persistent setting for sorting cookbooks
- Persistent setting for sorting recipes
- Ability to adjust the font size of the cookbook titles in the Cookbook Browser screen
- Ability to adjust the font size of the recipe titles in the Recipe Browser screen
- Ability to adjust the font size from the recipe edit screen (no longer required to use preference setting)
- Ability to adjust the font size of the table on the Meals screen
- Ability to adjust the font size of the table on the Shopping screen
- New Backup command in the File menu to backup your MasterCook data files
- New Merge command in the File menu to merge MasterCook data files into MasterCook 2022
- New print templates
- New and updated Tips
- New program colors
- Bug fixes
- New sync tool
- Retired the My MasterCook Manager app
- New nutrients and ingredients
- New nutrients in Expanded Search
- Updated Nutritional Analysis report to include new nutrients added
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have a feature request. We will consider customer requests based on feedback.
NEW FEATURES IN MASTERCOOK WEB AND MOBILE APPS:
- Performance improvements
- New offline feature for the mobile apps (February 2022)
- Web importer improvements
MasterCook has been a favorite and trusted tool for professional chefs, home cooks, culinary instructors, and students for nearly 30 years! It runs on Windows 7 or newer and includes a one-year subscription to Mastercook.com.
Existing Features Retained:
- Cost Analysis: Make a daily or weekly food budget per serving, recipe, or menu.
- Scale Recipes: Change servings and adjust recipe times and ingredients instantly.
- Plan Big: Avoid the stress of cooking for a large gathering with tools designed for the task.
- Pantry List & Substitutions Tools: Get recipe suggestions based on what you have on hand.
- Wine List: Track your collection, preferences, and favorite pairings for your next event.
- Nutrition Analysis: Check calories, minerals, fat, and vitamins for any recipe or per serving, menu, or meal
- Menus and Meal Plans: Use thousands of recipes to add variety to avoid repetitive meals and diet fatigue from eating the same meals.
- Robust Search Tools: Select the right recipes by searching for ingredients, nutrients, and minerals from thousands of recipes.
- Ingredient List: add or edit the nutrition values for 1000’s of ingredient items.
- Custom Cookbooks: Organize recipes based on your own preferences such as cuisine, diet & nutrition, family recipes, season, or any other way you can imagine.
- Group Cookbooks: Collaborate and create cookbooks with family or coworkers in real-time – anyone in your group can easily modify recipes. (with MasterCook.com account).
- Create Covers: Personalize your cookbook covers with your own photo or your own personal art – print or publish it, and share with family and friends.
- Printing Templates: Create your own or use one of the many pre-installed templates to create your own custom cookbooks.
- Sync: Get instant access to all your content, recipes, cookbooks, and shopping lists across all your devices - from PC to PC, mobile to PC, tablet to tablet, or any combination (with MasterCook.com account).
Note: The license for MasterCook is per user and can be used on multiple devices. Each user should have their own license.
To merge your content from a previous version follow these instructions: MasterCook Merge