Vanilla Bean Tarte Tatin
Date Added: 10/31/2020 Source: www.epicurious.com
Want to save this recipe?
- 5 Pink Lady or other crisp apples (about 2 pounds), peeled
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 vanilla bean, split lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry (one 14-ounce package or half of a 17.3-ounce package), thawed
- All-purpose flour (for surface)
View the full recipe at epicurious.com
Give your recipes a home with MasterCook!
- Auto-Import recipes from the all over the web & keep them in one place!
- Add your own recipes and organize into searchable cookbooks
- Access your recipes from anywhere on your smart devices
- Scale recipes for any number
- Create menus, meal plans, & shopping lists
- Keep tabs on your nutrition needs
- Share recipes & cookbooks with friends, family, or coworkers
- Much, much more
Get Started for Free >>