Date Added: 9/17/2023 Source: www.kingarthurbaking.com
Want to save this recipe?
- 4 tablespoons (57g) butter, softened
- 2/3 cup (131g) granulated sugar
- 1 1/4 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice, or 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon plus 1/4 teaspoon each nutmeg and ginger
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, (see "tips," below)
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup (113g) pumpkin purée
- 2 cups (240g) King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- coarse sparkling sugar or cinnamon sugar, optional
View the full recipe at kingarthurbaking.com
Give your recipes a home with MasterCook!
- Auto-Import recipes from the all over the web & keep them in one place!
- Add your own recipes and organize into searchable cookbooks
- Access your recipes from anywhere on your smart devices
- Scale recipes for any number
- Create menus, meal plans, & shopping lists
- Keep tabs on your nutrition needs
- Share recipes & cookbooks with friends, family, or coworkers
- Much, much more
Get Started for Free >>