MasterCook 15 for Education
Culinary educators are using MasterCook's powerful tools to organize lesson plans and reinforce lessons, such as: managing recipes, menus, and events; tracking shopping lists, costs, and nutritional info; and applying kitchen math and administrative skills. System requirements: Windows 10 & internet access.
Note: If you have an existing subscription, this will extend it.
If you are part of the National Restaurant Association ProStart program, please use your coupon code after adding this item to your shopping cart.
A special product and price for culinary education! It includes:
- A 2-year subscription to MasterCook.com (runs on any computer and device)
- The trusted MasterCook Windows product--MasterCook 15. (runs on Windows 10)
Use your online account to store up to 50,000 recipes for easy back up and access from any device. Sync your content between the Windows product on the computer and your online account. Edit your recipes from either location and sycn those changes, so they appear on the other location.
Create the perfect meal! More than 8,000 recipes, 30 cookbooks and over a dozen powerful tools and features to help you do more with your recipes and cookbooks.
Recipes & Cookbooks
- Custom recipes and cookbooks to add your own notes, images and video
- 1-click recipe importing from your favorite websites to grow your recipe collection for inspiration
- Access your recipes anywhere, anytime from any device with your MasterCook.com account
- Cost analysis tool lets you calculate costs for any recipe or meal
- Scale recipes for any number of servings
- Create shopping lists based on any recipe
Health & Nutrition
- Use 1 click tool to find the nutrition per serving, recipe or meal
- Ingredient List feature to add or edit nutritional values
- Substitutions tool to suggest alternative ingredients based on allergies
Please see this video to help you get started: Getting Started with MasterCook for Windows
Note: The license for MasterCook is per user and can be used on multiple devices. Each user should have their own license.