THIS DOWNLOAD PRODUCT IS NON-RETURNABLE AND NON-REFUNDABLE
MasterCook 2020 is the Windows product that installs and runs from your computer. It works with or without a subscription to MasterCook.com which is sold separately.
- One time purchase only. Not a subscription. No internet connection required!
- New Windows product planned release on March 15, 2020 or before.
- Enjoy a complimentary copy of MasterCook 15 until the new version is released in March 2020. (Link included in email receipt and in your online Downloadable Products account page.)
- New MasterCook 2020 mobile apps available now from the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store.
- When MasterCook 2020 is ready for release, you will receive an email notice from us with instructions on how to get the download for the MasterCook 2020 Windows product.
NEW FEATURES TO MASTERCOOK 2020 FOR WINDOWS:
- Latest USDA nutrient and ingredient database
- Nearly 100 nutrients will be available for your recipes and meal plans
- Over 10,000 ingredients from the latest USDA Nutrient Database available for your recipes and meal plans
- New nutrients populate in the Search screen, Nutrition Summary, Nutrition Facts, and Nutritional Analysis
- Updated printing of the Nutrition Facts Label and Nutritional Analysis
- New preference setting for retaining the sort order of cookbooks & recipes (Spring 2020)
- Improved performance including syncing between computer and online account and mobile apps (Spring 2020)
- Bug fixes including corrupt cookbook prevention (Spring 2020)
- New automatic syncing with an online account which will no longer require a manual process (Spring 2020)
- New MasterCook Points Calculator including being able to exclude certain ingredients that are worth zero points (Summer 2020)
- New recipe date field to track when a recipe was added to a cookbook (Summer 2020)
EXCLUSIVE FOR BUSINESS LICENSES:
- Priority Support - Dedicated business customer service center 24 hours/day
- APIs to integrate with ERP/POS (Summer 2020)
- Remote live video screen share with offsite cloud kitchens (Summer 2020)
- Nutrition localized by region (USA, India, etc.) Summer 2020
Existing Features Retained:
- Cost Analysis: Make a daily or weekly food budget per serving, recipe, or menu.
- Scale Recipes: Change servings and adjust recipe times and ingredients instantly.
- Plan Big: Avoid the stress of cooking for a large gathering with tools designed for the task.
- Pantry List & Substitutions Tools: Get recipe suggestions based on what you have on hand.
- Wine List: Track your collection, preferences, and favorite pairings for your next event.
- Nutrition Analysis: Check calories, minerals, fat, and vitamins for any recipe or per serving, menu, or meal
- Menus and Meal Plans: Use thousands of recipes to add variety to avoid repetitive meals and diet fatigue from eating the same meals.
- Robust Search Tools: Select the right recipes by searching for ingredients, nutrients, and minerals from thousands of recipes.
- Ingredient List: add or edit the nutrition values for 1000’s of ingredient items.
- Custom Cookbooks: Organize recipes based on your own preferences such as cuisine, diet & nutrition, family recipes, season, or any other way you can imagine.
- Group Cookbooks: Collaborate and create cookbooks with family or coworkers in real time – anyone in your group can easily modify recipes. (with a MasterCook.com subscription).
- Create Covers: Personalize your cookbook covers with your own photo or your own personal art – print or publish it, and share with family and friends.
- Printing Templates: Create your own or use one of the many pre-installed templates to create your own custom cookbooks.
- Sync: Get instant access to all your content, recipes, cookbooks, and shopping lists across all your devices - from PC to PC, mobile to PC, tablet to tablet, or any combination (with a MasterCook.com subscription).
Note: The license for MasterCook is per user and can be used on multiple devices. Each user should have their own license.
To merge your content from a previous version follow these instructions: MasterCook Merge