This product is a combination of the Windows product and a one-year subscription to MasterCook.com. It requires internet access and Windows 8 or greater. (Using a Mac? See this article.)
This is a special upgrade sale price for current MasterCook customers. After purchasing, you will receive an email confirmation order with a download link. The download link is for MasterCook 22 at this time. When the new MasterCook 24 product is released in February, we will send you its download link.
Your MasterCook.com subscription starts immediately, so you can start using the mobile apps and online features now. If you have an existing subscription to MasterCook.com, this will extend your subscription by an additional year. Check your current subscription in your account here.
MASTERCOOK.COM SUBSCRIPTION FEATURES:
NEW FEATURES TO MASTERCOOK 24 FOR WINDOWS (expected release date 2/25/2024):
New allergen notifications in the Nutrition tab of the Recipe Editor
New Backup button in the top black navigation bar
New Sync button in the top black navigation bar
New active hyperlinks in several data fields
New partial match string search for ingredients
New recovery of deleted online recipe(s) in the sync manager
New NAS installation support
More features to be determined based on feasibility (Send your requests to email@example.com)
MasterCook has been a favorite and trusted tool for professional chefs, home cooks, culinary instructors, and students for 30 years!
Previous Features Retained:
- Cost Analysis: Make a daily or weekly food budget per serving, recipe, or menu.
- Scale Recipes: Change servings and adjust recipe times and ingredients instantly.
- Plan Big: Avoid the stress of cooking for a large gathering with tools designed for the task.
- Pantry List & Substitutions Tools: Get recipe suggestions based on what you have on hand.
- Wine List: Track your collection, preferences, and favorite pairings for your next event.
- Nutrition Analysis: Check calories, minerals, fat, and vitamins for any recipe or per serving, menu, or meal
- Menus and Meal Plans: Use thousands of recipes to add variety to avoid repetitive meals and diet fatigue from eating the same meals.
- Robust Search Tools: Select the right recipes by searching for ingredients, nutrients, and minerals from thousands of recipes.
- Ingredient List: add or edit the nutrition values for 1000’s of ingredient items.
- Custom Cookbooks: Organize recipes based on your own preferences such as cuisine, diet & nutrition, family recipes, season, or any other way you can imagine.
- Group Cookbooks: Collaborate and create cookbooks with family or coworkers in real-time – anyone in your group can easily modify recipes. (with MasterCook.com account).
- Create Covers: Personalize your cookbook covers with your own photo or your own personal art – print or publish it, and share with family and friends.
- Printing Templates: Create your own or use one of the many pre-installed templates to create your own custom cookbooks.
- Sync: Get instant access to all your content, recipes, cookbooks, and shopping lists across all your devices - from PC to PC, mobile to PC, tablet to tablet, or any combination (with MasterCook.com account).
Note: The license for MasterCook is per user and can be used on multiple devices. Each user should have their own license.