Pre-Order MasterCook 2020 Pro Personal Use License (20% OFF)
This product is a license for personal use only. If you are a business, please purchase the business use license instead. Requires Windows 7 or newer and an internet connection. It is a combination of the Windows product and a one-year subscription to MasterCook.com.
Note: If you have an existing subscription, this will extend it.
This is a special pre-order sale (20% OFF) of the MasterCook products that will be available in early 2020. (OFFER EXPIRES ON 2/15/2020)
If you purchase this as a gift, allow 24 hours to recieve your gift certificate in a separate email.
- New Windows product planned release on February 25, 2020 or before.
- Enjoy a complimentary copy of MasterCook 15 until the new version is released in February 2020. (Link included in email receipt and in your online Downloadable Products account page.)
- New MasterCook 2020 mobile apps available now from the Google Play Store and the Apple App Store.
- When MasterCook 2020 is ready for release after the new year, you will receive an email notice from us with instructions on how to get the download for the MasterCook 2020 Windows product.
NEW FEATURES TO MASTERCOOK 2020 FOR WINDOWS:
- Many new nutrients from the most recent USDA Nutrient Database including those often requested such as Total Sugars, Added Sugars, Sugar Alcohol, Trans Fat, Vitamin D, Phosphorus, and MANY more
- Many new ingredients from the most recent USDA Nutrient Database
- New nutrients populate in the Search screen, Nutrition Summary, Nutrition Facts, and Nutritional Analysis
- Updated printing of the Nutrition Facts Label and Nutritional Analysis
- New preference setting for retaining the sort order of cookbooks & recipes
- New recipe date field to track when a recipe was added to a cookbook
- Improved performance including syncing between computer and online account and mobile apps
- Bug fixes including corrupt cookbook prevention
- New MasterCook Points Calculator including being able to exclude certain ingredients that are worth zero points -- Planned release by the end of March 2020
- New automatic syncing with an online account which will no longer require a manual process -- Planned release by the end of March 2020
NEW FEATURES IN MASTERCOOK 2020 WEB AND MOBILE APPS:
- Store up to 100,000 recipes in your private online account -- Planned release by the end of March 2020.
- Web importer improvements
- Recipe sharing from the mobile apps
- Recipe printing from the mobile apps
- TouchID and FaceID for the iOS app
- Performance improvements
- Multiple bug fixes (images not displaying, recipe scaling issues, My Cookbooks screen timeout issues, etc.)
- New offline feature for the mobile apps -- Planned release by the end of March 2020.
MasterCook has been a favorite and trusted tool for professional chefs, home cooks, culinary instructors and students for nearly 30 years! It runs on Windows 7 or newer and includes a one-year subscription to Mastercook.com.
Existing Features Retained:
- Cost Analysis: Make a daily or weekly food budget per serving, recipe, or menu.
- Scale Recipes: Change servings and adjust recipe times and ingredients instantly.
- Plan Big: Avoid the stress of cooking for a large gathering with tools designed for the task.
- Pantry List & Substitutions Tools: Get recipe suggestions based on what you have on hand.
- Wine List: Track your collection, preferences, and favorite pairings for your next event.
- Nutrition Analysis: Check calories, minerals, fat, and vitamins for any recipe or per serving, menu, or meal
- Menus and Meal Plans: Use thousands of recipes to add variety to avoid repetitive meals and diet fatigue from eating the same meals.
- Robust Search Tools: Select the right recipes by searching for ingredients, nutrients, and minerals from thousands of recipes.
- Ingredient List: add or edit the nutrition values for 1000’s of ingredient items.
- Custom Cookbooks: Organize recipes based on your own preferences such as cuisine, diet & nutrition, family recipes, season, or any other way you can imagine.
- Group Cookbooks: Collaborate and create cookbooks with family or coworkers in real time – anyone in your group can easily modify recipes. (with MasterCook.com account).
- Create Covers: Personalize your cookbook covers with your own photo or your own personal art – print or publish it, and share with family and friends.
- Printing Templates: Create your own or use one of the many pre-installed templates to create your own custom cookbooks.
- Sync: Get instant access to all your content, recipes, cookbooks, and shopping lists across all your devices - from PC to PC, mobile to PC, tablet to tablet, or any combination (with MasterCook.com account).
Note: The license for MasterCook is per user and can be used on multiple devices. Each user should have their own license.
To merge your content from a previous version follow these instructions: MasterCook Merge